Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Summer learning journey Day 4 , Week 1 , Activity 1

Hello and welcome back , today I am doing a summer learning journey blog.

Task:
Here are two videos about Serena Williams and Venus Williams. Choose one to watch (or watch both!)
On your blog, tell us three things that you learned from watching this video, as well as one thing you would still like to know.
What I learnt about Serena Williams!
Born on September  26 , 1981 in Saginaw , Michigan.
Her parents are Richard and Oracene Williams.
She started playing tennis at the age of  3!

Thank you for reading

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dakota, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Thank you for participating in the Summer Learning Journey activities and creating this blog post about Serena Williams!
    You have included some wonderful information that I had never heard before, so thank you for sharing this new information!
    I didn’t know that Serena Williams was born on the 26th September, or that she started playing tennis when she was only three years old, so thank you for sharing this new information.
    Did you know that Serena Williams has seven other siblings?
    Like Serena, I have a large family as well. Where Serena has 7 other siblings, I have 5 other siblings including three sisters and two brothers.
    Do you have any siblings?
    Both Serena and Venus are such talented tennis players who do so well in their chosen careers! Do you play any sports? If so, which ones?
    Would you ever want to make a career out of these sports?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post