Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Book review the baby-sitters club (Blog 1)

          Hello and welcome back to my blog and today I will be rating the baby-sitters club boy crazy Stacey. In this series I will be rating the baby-sitters club books , I will not be doing them in order.
  
I like this book because the chapters are not to long and it is really interesting it just makes you want to keep reading and reading. Also I like book because they also offer it in a novel and Netflix has a series on the baby-sitters club. I also like this book because it has such good drawings in it. It explains so much and if you are not a reader then just watch the Netflix series. 
I recommend this book and there are so many other books so you don't just have read this one.
I think this book is for ages 9+.
I would rate this book 5 whole stars.   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dakota
    Thanks for your blog post! I love that you are reading these books. When I was your age they were very popular too and I really enjoyed reading them. Have you watched the Netflix series? If so, is it any good?
    Thanks, Mrs Carney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,
    Thank you for my feed back and yes I have watched the Netflix series.
    The Netflix series is really good and I keep on watching them.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post