Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Summer learning Journey Day 1 , Week 1 , Activity 2

Hello and welcome back to my blog and I have got another summer learning blog to complete.

Day 1, Week 1, Activity 2

Task:

Please think about your own culture. Where does your family come from? What is important or special to you and your family? What language do you speak?On your blog, please tell us about your culture.My name is Dakota I am 9 years old and my family comes from Christchurch in New Zealand I speak English and I live by kaiapoi.The thing that is special to my family is motorbikes.Because my Dad has been racing for 33 years , my brother has been racing for 10 years and I have been racing for 4 years.

My family also likes going outdoors.I live on lifestyle block in marshlands so recently Dad and I mowed the lawns and I find it fun and watching the front and then turning around and seeing the grass cut.

Thank you for reading


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dakota, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Finding out information about your family and culture can be so exciting!
    Motorbike racing sound like such a special interest to be able to share with your whole family, and I can’t believe that your dad has been racing for 33 years!
    Does he do motorbike racing professionally, or does he just do it for fun?
    You mentioned that you have been racing for 4 years. Do you enjoy motorbike racing? If so, what is your favourite part?
    I notice that you included the suburb where you live in your post. It is important to be careful when sharing your personal information online, so could you please edit your post and remove the section where you state the suburb that you live in.
    I look forward to seeing more posts from you!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post