Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Summer learning journey Day 4 , Week 1 , Activity 2

Hello and welcome back and this is a summer learning journey blog.

Task:
Imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.
On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.

Name: Brittany.

Why:
Because when I watched a cheerleading  movie called bring it on and one of the cheerleaders were called Brittany and she was my favourite.   

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dakota, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Thank you for participating in the Summer Learning Journey activities and creating this post about changing your name.
    Brittany is a lovely name, with so many different ways to spell it. How did you decide which spelling you would go with?
    I really like the movie ‘Bring It On’. It is such a great cheerleading movie, and I really enjoy watching all of the amazing routines that the cheerleaders perform.
    When I was younger, I was a part of a cheerleading team. It wasn’t a professional team though, so I was never able to do amazing routines like the ones you see in the movie!
    Have you ever done cheerleading?
    I quite like my name the way it is and if I got the chance to change it, I don’t think that I would.
    To many people know my name already, and if I changed my name I think there would be to much confusion with what people would call me.
    Would you ever change your name?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post