Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Summer learning journey Day 3 , Week 1 , Activity 1

Hello and welcome this is a summer learning journey blog.

Task:
Imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.
Superpowers
  • laser vision because I could brake things
  • freezing powers because if I needed to make things cold
  • netball shooting powers because I would get loads of points in a game

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dakota, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    You have created an awesome list of the superpowers you would most like to have!
    Having laser vision would be amazing! You really could break almost anything, but I’m not sure if that would be a good idea. You would need invisible powers to go along with it so no one would know it was you breaking things!
    Being able to make anything cold at any time would also be a great power to have, and netball shooting powers would really help you out in your netball games.
    Do you think it would be a fair game if you did have netball shooting powers? Why/why not? It would be awesome if you could reply to this comment and let me know.
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post