Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Summer learning journey Day 2 , Week 1 , Activity 2

Hello and welcome back to my blog and today I have got another summer learning journey blog.

Task:
For this activity, let’s imagine that you were Neil Armstrong.
On your blog, write a short poem describing how you felt when you first set foot on the moon.
Poem:
Bounce on the moon
and soon I will be
in a space shuttle
and there was a suttle movement on the moon
When I got back there was self-improvement on how to be a astronaut
Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dakota, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Ka pai on creating this poem about being Neil Armstrong on the moon! You really envisioned yourself as an astronaut and this has resulted in a great poem!
    Have you ever imagined what it would be like to walk on the moon with no gravity?
    I imagine that it would be the same feeling you get when you walk through water. It feels light, yet heavy at the same time, and it seems as though you could just float away, yet you are still weighed down.
    You mentioned in your poem that there was a subtle movement on the moon. What made this subtle movement? It would be awesome if you could reply to this comment and let me know!
    In the last line of your poem, you have written “When I got back there was self-improvement on how to be an astronaut”.
    Why is this? Were there some things this astronaut needed to work on?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post