Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Dakota's student teacher spectacular blog

This term my hub have been lucky enough to have some student teachers.There were only 2 student teachers 1 in home base 3 and 1 in home base 1.I am in home base 3 so I was so excited to find out that we had student teacher in my class.The student teachers name in our class is Miss Thomas.Miss Tomas used to motorbike ride and I love motorbike riding and she also went to a place in Fiji called Suva.In Suva there was a school and it looked very old and runned down but the students had done some painting and wrote some prayers on the walls.Thank - you for reading my blog

Do you have a student teacher in your hub at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post