Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Public or Private

Hello and welcome back to my blog and today I will telling you what you should and should not share on your blog.

Here are the things that you should share on your blog.
  • What I am Good at.                                               
  • Favorite school subject.
  • Someone you admire.
  • Favourite things.
  • Your first name.
  • Your learning goal.
Here are the things you should not share on your blog
  • Address.
  • Home phone number.
  • Parents names.
  • Full name.
  • Age.
Who would you share your personal information to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post