Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Next we have Narrative

Hello and welcome back to my blog ad today I will show you my task that i had for writing this week. My story is called Left behind.



                                                   Have you ever been left by anyone?


Once there was a family that lived in a place called Auckland. The family’s last name was Barrett and there was a Dad called Jake , a Mum called Emily and children , Beauden and Brittany. Beauden was a famous rugby player and he played for the blues and the all blacks. Brittany was a 2 year old.


When there was a rugby game they got ready and Beauden had already been picked up by the all blacks van. When they had arrived at the stadium they went and got food , Dad got the hot dog , Mum got chicken on chips and Brittany got a hot chips pottle.


The game had started and Beauden had already scored 3 tries! After a while it was half time and Brittany was bursting to go to the toilet so Mum took her. when they were at the toilet block Beauden called Mum and while they were talking ,Brittany saw the candy floss and went over to the stand and stood behind all of the people then when Mum hung up and Beauden she looked down and Brittany was not there and then she was looking around she was not there.


When the game started again Beauden got a kick through the posts and they called his name out on the speakers then when Brittany heard his name she ran out and her Mum saw her and gave Brittany a big hug. When they got home and had dinner they were talking about the night then after they had finished eating their food they all snuggled up on the couch and watched the late filming of the game on T.V.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post