Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Email tips

Hello and welcome back to my blog and today I will be telling you how to make a good email.
First what you need is a greeting , These ones are the greetings you would probably use be dear or hi.You would use dear for emailing your teacher and hi for emailing your friends.Next you need to stay on the topic and don't talk about your camping trip you had in the weekend when your talking to your teacher about a math test.3rd you need to use your words carefully or someone might not understand and take the joke the wrong way.Lastly you need to put your name at the end even though someone has seen your email address.

I hope you have fun sending great emails.
What things do you know about sending an email?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post