Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

In pursuit of happiness

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog today we're going to explore the four types of well beings you need to be happy. I made this google to explain them

I think that I am strongest in my physical well being because I participate in lots of sports, like, netball, hockey, basketball and equestrian.

The one I lack most at is mental and emotional. I say because sometimes I find it really hard to control my emotions.

Hopefully you learnt about inner peace
and
Do you have all the elements of inner peace? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post