Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Dakota's spectacular S.U.W

                                                                    S.U.W

...................By Dakota...................

This term we have been doing some S.U.W writing which stands for silent understerbed writing
For example we could make up a story or write a recount also finish off work.Everyone made great story's watch out for our new resales 

              Here is some of my S.U.W Writing

Slime catastrophe

‘We are so good at making slime why can’t you let us Muuuuuuum !’ I yelled.BTW I’m Jojo siwa you probably know who I am and I’m with my friend Miranda sings.We Want to make slime but my mum won’t let us because apparently we are bad at making at slime.


    How do you think the story ends? click here to find out





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post