Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

My letter to my future self

Dakota Rodgers Green 2020
73 Beauden Barrett Road,
Rugby
dakorodg@stfrancis.school.nz
To
Future Dakota
?
?
Dear future self,
I am writing to you because my teacher Mrs Finlayson said write to your future self.I just want to know do you still like skateboarding because I love skateboarding.Also am I a silver fern with Molly.Did Dad pass his commercial pilots license.Did we move to rarotonga.  
Now I will tell you a bit about my time during the covid 19 lockdown. When I was in lockdown I ate a lot of food. Are you really fat? Lockdown was really fun.What is your favourite food? Because when I was in lockdown I ate a lot of microwavable pasta and 2 minute noodles. 
Am I still friends with Molly and Elsha?Do you still like speedway because speedway is the best thing in the whole entire world apart from my favourite rugby player in the world Beauden Barrett also who is your favourite rugby player?
Sincerely,



Dakota 2020

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dakota,

    That was a really good letter. I like your name of your street.


    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post