Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Magnificent math

Hello and welcome back to my blog and today I will be telling you an easy way to solve times tables.
First for example if you had 8 x 96 it looks a bit scary but what you do is 8 x 90 = 720 then 8 x 6 = 48 Then you add 720+48 =768. This is what you call a place value method.It makes scary questions look better and this method makes you look smart as well.Just remember because it is a big number does not mean you should get confused.
Do you like math?



3 comments:

  1. Hi Dakota
    Well done with your math. I really like the way you have explained your place value strategy. I do like math. Is it your favorite subject?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE maths and that is something new I learnt. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post